The Eagles and Ravens have played each other five times. Their first meeting in 1997 was a tie and they have split the other four. The Eagles lost the last meeting in 2016.
Eagles game Predictions
The 1-3-1 Eagles need to win this game to keep pace in the awful NFC East. The Ravens (4-1) look to keep pace with the 4-0 Steelers. The Eagles have 11 turnovers in five games. (T-1st). The Ravens have ten takeaways (2nd).
Yeah, I won’t even pretend to think the Eagles have a chance in this. If I’m wrong, great. But this Ravens team is way too dominant in areas the Eagles struggle in. The Ravens win 35-21.
Eagles Stat predictions:
- Wentz: 19/30 200 yards 2 TD 1 INT
- Sanders: 13 rushes 70 yards 1 TD
- Fulgham: 19 catches 200 yards…. (kidding.. maybe)
- Offensive line: 4 sacks allowed
- Hargrave: sack
- #47: no ankles
Last week’s stat predictions (with actual)
- Wentz: 21/33 200 yards 1 TD (20/35 258 2 TD 2 INT)
- Sanders: 17 rushes 68 yards 1 TD (11 rushes 80 yards 2 TD)
- Ertz: 6 rec 70 yards (1 rec 6 yards)
- Ward: 5 rec 40 yards 1 TD (4 rec 26 yards 1 TD)
- Sweat: 1 sack (no)
- #47: oblivious (yes)
- Slay: INT (no)
Photo by Nicole Fridling/Icon Sportswire)
NY born, NJ living
Elementary Phys Ed teacher living his dream of writing about the team he loves.
Follow him on Twitter @Infante54
Flippin’ The Birds @FlippinBirdsPod