The Eagles and Jets have face each other ten times in their history. The Eagles have won all ten.
The last matchup came in 2015, with the Eagles winning 24-17.
The Eagles have a golden opportunity to build some momentum going into the Minnesota game in week six. A win at home will put them 2-0 at home, 3-2 on the season, and on a two game win streak. The Jets are a, for lack of a better term, dumpster fire. The Eagles will win, they will win handedly, and will pay homage to a certain final score against the Minnesota Vikings.
Eagles win 38-7.
Stat line predictions:
- Wentz: 31/38 400 yards 4 touchdowns
- Howard: 14 rushes for 60 yards
- Sanders: 12 rushes for 55 yards, first career touchdown
- Sproles: 35 all purpose yards (moves into top five on all time list)
- Jeffery: 6 receptions for 89 yards and 2 touchdowns
- Agholor: 7 receptions for 110 yards and one touchdown
- Ertz: 7 receptions for 90 yards and one touchdown
- Graham: sack
- Cox: two sacks
- Barnett: two sacks
- McLeod: Int
Last week’s predictions (actual stats in parenthesis):
- Wentz: 22/33 215 yards (16/27 160 yards 3 touchdowns)
- Howard: 12 rushes for 60 yards with one touchdown (15 rushes for 87 yards 2 touchdowns)
- Sanders: 10 rushes for 47 yards with one touchdown (11 rushes for 72 yards)
- Sproles: 40 total yards with one rushing touchdown. Moves into fifth place on all time all purpose yards list. (4 yards)
- Cox: sack (no)
- Barnett: two sacks (1 sack, forced fumble)
Mandatory Credit: David Butler II-USA TODAY Sports
NY born, NJ living
Elementary Phys Ed teacher living his dream of writing about the team he loves.
Follow him on Twitter @Infante54
Flippin’ The Birds @FlippinBirdsPod