The Philadelphia Eagles are back in preseason action tomorrow with a game against the Cleveland Browns. Believe it or not, they haven’t won a preseason game in over two seasons but tomorrow may well be the day that changes. If you’re looking to bet on the game, PointsBet are offering new users a PAIR of FREE $2,000 bets just for signing up using any link on this page.
Get up to $500 in Free Bet Credits if your 1st Fixed Odds Wager loses & up to $1,500 in Free Bet Credits if your 1st PointsBetting Wager loses!
How to claim
- Visit the link here or download the app from the relevant store (App Store (iOS), Google Play (Android)
- Complete the registration process and provide all the required details including name, age (must be older than 21), and address.
- Deposit at least $5 into your new PointsBet account using any of the listed deposit methods.
- Get up to $500 in Free Bet credits if your first bet loses. If you wager $20, the free bets will be worth $20. This works all the way up to $500.
- The same applies for your first PointsBetting wager, only you’ll receive up to $1,500 in free bet credits!
What is PointsBetting?
The big draw here is ‘PointsBetting’ which is an entirely unique way to bet. Sure, some sportsbooks offers same-game parlays, but this offers a totally different level of immersion to the event, because every single point matters.
If you were to bet over 14 points in tomorrow’s game, the bet would win 1x your stake if 14 points are scored. If 17 are scored, you would 2x your money. However, if only 10 are scored, you would lose half of your stake. It sounds a little confusing, so think of it like a stock. The more the stock goes up, the more you win. If the stock goes down, you lose. It’s a similar premise that allows for a very high upside.
Eagles vs Browns preview
The Eagles are currently favored by 2.5 points. This means for the bet to win, the Eagles would need to win by 3 or more.
If joint practices are anything to go by, there is clearly a lot of momentum in Philadelphia’s corner. Add in the fact that there is a huge amount of off-field noise concerning the team’s attitude towards Deshaun Watson, and that might just cause enough disruption for the Eagles to win comfortably regardless of how many starters play.
It’s also worth noting that the team won’t be playing many (if any) starters against the Eagles. Philly may follow suit, but it’s arguable that the depth in Philadelphia is stronger at the key areas (OL, DL, skill positions) to turn the tide of the game.
I think there’s enough of a case to be made for the Eagles to win this game and when you factor in a $200 risk-free bet, what’s not to love?